Canva is one of most sought out designing tools, be it a designer or a non – designer everyone loves it.
So, if you are an affiliate marketer Canva affiliate marketing program is a gold mine for you. Give it your energy and resources and it will become a highly profitable affiliate product in your offer.
And, if you are someone who is looking to start affiliate marketing, then the Canva affiliate marketing program is just for you.
In this blog, I will be giving you an overview about the Canva affiliate program. This will help you in starting your affiliate marketing journey and you can start making money online.
By the way, if you are new in digital marketing and do not know how to promote an affiliate product, do not worry. I am going to share a bunch of free and paid ways to promote the Canva affiliate marketing program.
What is Canva?
Canva founded in 2012, by Melanie Perkins allows individuals or teams to create/design social media content, logos, mock ups, documents, presentations, websites and more.
Canva has both free and paid versions, and it comes with pre-uploaded designs, all that you need to do is to drag and drop what you like and you are ready.
Canva has over 18 million monthly active users, that’s huge right.
Introduction to Canva affiliate marketing program.
Canva affiliate marketing program is available on Canva Pro.
Visit Canva affiliate marketing program page and sign up today.
Canva has a huge reach, and it is growing daily. Social media content creation has made it the most desirable designing tool.
Canva affiliate marketing program is the best affiliate program for…
- Social media marketer.
- Email Marketer.
- Paid ads expert.
So, if you are one of the above just go ahead and sign up for the Canva affiliate marketing program.
Easy way to sign up.
A few important details about the affiliate program.
- Commission Rate: 15% on monthly and 80% on annual subscription.
- Affiliate commission type: One – Time Payment.
- Cookie’s Duration: 30 days.
- Payment receivable: Through Paypal/Others.
Get started with Canva Affiliate Marketing Program
Canva affiliate program is managed by impact, so first of all you need to register and apply on an impact site (Click Here), and once the Canva team approves your application you can start promoting Canva and make money.
So, if you are someone who has a substantial audience base on the internet (On any social media platform) just go for it, use it and promote it.
- Canva takes 48 to 72 hours to confirm your application, and if you want to boost your chances of getting your application approved, then be clear about how you will promote canva and why you believe you are the right fit to promote it.
- Once approved, use both organic and paid medium to get the best result out of it.
Ways to Promote Canva and earn money.
Here I am going to tell you how you can promote Canva and earn money easily.
Each an every blogger needs the following
- Blog Cover Pic.
All of these things can be created using Canva, and you as a blogger can create a blog post about how to create these things using Canva and divert your traffic to the post and make money through the qualified sales.
A blogger can also share the affiliate link using the newsletter and email list that they have.
If you have a good view rate on Quora, or at least you know how to use QnA sites to get traffic, use them.
I have 5.7 L + views on Quora and have a weekly view base of 1L+ using separate Quora profiles.
Here is what I suggest.
- Go to Quora
- Login. (If you are new sign up)
- Find questions with Canva keywords.
- Answer questions with high views and something that is being followed recently.
- Answer them and hyperlink your affiliate marketing program link.
- Divert your Quora views to the affiliate link.
- Make money on qualified leads.
Here are a few questions that you can answer
This is a one high traffic social media platform, which you can use. Here is what I can tell you.
- Create a designing profile.
- Use Canva in your bio and username.
- Create attractive content designs and put it on feed.
- Engage with learners, designers, social media marketers, social media content creators.
- Create a few DIY tips – free resources.
- Build your email list.
- Start promoting your affiliate link.
If you want to see how this can be done, then search for “Canva Creator” and look at the best profile suggestions by Instagram and create the list of things you like to use from them and make your profile.
Social Media Communities:
You can use social media communities and groups and promote your affiliate links, you can do it through posts or by attaching your link in the comment section.
Remember, do not do it directly, you may be blocked or removed.
Use your blog, or video or your other social media profile. Create content there and promote your link.
You can use Facebook groups telegram, WhatsApp, Quora space or any other high performing communities.
Pinterest is very good in terms of traffic result, so create attractive designs and share your affiliate link.
This can be rewarding and you can generate good money.